Welcome to SASBM Ltd. SASBM was formed in 2018 by Vicky Howe and Lisa Bower who are both business managers in schools in Stockport. SASBM was formed to allow school business managers opportunities to network and collaborate.
Membership of the group is open to Bursars, School Business Managers, School Business Leaders, Finance Officers and Senior Support Staff employed in school business management roles in educational establishments across the region.
New members will be warmly welcomed and supported by fellow members.
We have three conferences a year and an active online community. Our aim is to provide an opportunity to:
- hear from leading speakers, and representatives from both local and national educational establishments
- assist their professional development
- network with colleagues from across the region
- meet with specialist educational suppliers
- our online community provides a very effective platform for our members to extend their support for each other between meetings. Members enjoy access to discussion forums where they can seek advice and share information and they can also access important bulletins, a calendar of events, useful documents and educational information.
SASBM is affiliated to ISBL (formerly NASBM)
In addition all members can now use http://www.jobsinschools.org website to advertise teaching or support staff vacancies free of charge.
If you are interested in becoming a member, or have any other questions, then please get in touch via the website "Contact Us" page.
Welcome to Stockport Association of School Business Managers
Membership of the SASBM costs £50 per year.
This includes access to our online community where you can share ideas, information and advice in the discussion areas.
It also includes entry to a full day SBM conference.
The conference this year will take place on Wednesday 10th October 2018 at Bredbury Hall.
This will be organised alongside Andy Holt from Stockport MBC, but will include external speakers in addition to representatives from the Local Authority. The date for this event has not yet been confirmed.
In addition to the annual conference, there will be two half day conferences, where an invited speaker will attend along with an opportunity for networking.
If you would like to join please submit the form on the home page.